- Professor of History at the University of Colorado at Boulder
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Apr. 25, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of History at the University of Colorado at Boulder, 1980 – present
- PhD, Modern Chinese History, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1978
- None found