- Civil Liberties Guide at About.com
- Pro to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Amnesty, combined with serious penalties for employers that hire undocumented workers in the future, is the only real way out of the situation we’re currently in. It is the most decent option we have, and it is also the option most likely to secure the border and end the system of undocumented worker exploitation–which is precisely why our well-funded leaders in Washington have no intention of pursuing it.”
“Why I Support Amnesty for Undocumented Immigrants,” About.com (accessed Oct. 3, 2007)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Civil Liberties Guide, About.com
- Freelance writer
- Secretary, Mississippi NOW
- Chair, Public and Community Outreach Jackson Area NOW
- Communications Assistant, ACLU of Mississippi
- PhD Candidate, Philosophy and Religious Studies, Edith Cowan University, 2008 (expected)
- MA, Humanities, California State University, Dominguez Hills, 2000
- BA, Liberal Arts, Regents College, 1996
- None found