- Registered Nurse
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“The Fourteenth Amendment: It’s a simple document, a constitutional amendment drafted after the Civil War to assure that newly emancipated black slaves would never be denied citizenship by the States. The drafters had no idea that years later it would be used to make a mockery of our immigration laws… The illegal aliens don’t have to go through any legal doors. They are exempt from that. They are, in fact, rewarded for disobeying U.S. laws by having their children granted automatic citizenship. In addition, the happy family is entitled to welfare benefits. And, illegal alien parents who have children born in the U.S. are seldom deported. That’s why their children are called ‘anchor babies’ – they anchor their families securely in the USA. It doesn’t have to be this way.”
“Anchor Babies: Born in the USA, The Abuse Of The 14th Amendment,” www.FrostyWooldridge.com, July 6, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Registered Nurse (RN), San Fernando Valley, California
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC)
- CLNC, school unknown
- RN, school unknown
- None found