- Reporter for Dow Jones Newswires
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of June 5, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Reporter, Dow Jones Newswires, 2011-
- Business Reporter, Capital News Service, 2010-2011
- Reporting Intern, Huffington Post Investigative Fund, 2010
- Editorial Assistant, American Journalism Review, 2009-2010
- Senior Coordinator, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, 2008-2009
- Public Relations Intern, Kimmel Center, Inc., 2008
- MJ (Master of Journalism), Journalism, University of Maryland College Park, 2010
- BA, English, Loyola Marymount University, 2007
- None found