- Research Director at the Center for Media & Democracy
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Dec. 27, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Director – Editor, PR Watch, Center for Media & Democracy, 1995-present
- Advisor, Wisconsin Coordinating Council on Nicaragua (WCCN), 1985-1995
- Offered Congressional testimony titled “Shaping the Message, Distorting the Science: Media Strategies to Influence Public Policy,” before the Committee on Science and Technology of the U.S. House of Representatives, Mar. 28, 2007
- Wrote articles for Harper’s Magazine, The Nation and In These Times, and has been interviewed or quoted in the New York Times, MSNBC and the Washington Post
- Graduate, Princeton University, 1982
- None found