- Staff Attorney at New Hampshire Public Defender
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of July 17, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Staff Attorney, New Hampshire Public Defender
- Co-Founder and Editor, The New Hampshire Review, 2005-present
- Political Analyst, Air America Radio
- Blogger, The Suburban Ecstasies blog
- Nominee, Pushcart Prize, New Orleans Review
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2001
- BA, English, Dartmouth College, 1998
- None found