- Radio Show Host
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“If we can get the strict enforcement of existing immigration law, if we can get enhanced and increased border protection, if we can start doing what we are supposed to do in defending this border, and if we can prevent amnesty from being extended to all of these adult illegal immigrants who have committed crimes or are on the verge of committing crimes or committed crimes and have been released, what have you, then the DREAMer thing may be an acceptable payoff…
No amnesty for anybody other than the DREAMers. We enforce existing law. We turn the Border Patrol agents loose to find people they already know exist and they already know where they are and deport them.”
The Rush Limbaugh show, rushlimbaugh.com, Feb. 22, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host of nationally syndicated radio show, The Rush Limbaugh Show, 1988-present
- Commentator, ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown, July 2003-Oct. 2003
- Ranked “Greatest Radio Talk Show Host of All Time” by Talkers magazine, 2002
- Recipient, Marconi Radio Award for Syndicated Radio Personality of the Year, 1992, 1995, 2000, 2005
- Inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame, 1993
- Attended Southeast Missouri State University
- Twitter handle: @rushlimbaugh
- Quoted in: