- Director of Government Relations for Numbers USA
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“We basically believe that immigration numbers should come down…illegal immigration should be stopped to the extent possible…legal immigration numbers should come down to reflect our traditions. Basically we need to look at immigration as a public policy and determine what is in the best interest of Americans”
“Rosemary Jenks Uninvited Panel Interview,” www.youtube.com, Mar. 16, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of Government Relations, Numbers USA, July 2001-present
- Senior Legislative Analyst, Center for Immigration Studies, June 1991-Feb. 1997
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2001
- BA, Political Science, Colorado College, 1990
- None found