- Writer and Editor of About.com/ThoughtCo's US Government Issue
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 30, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Writer and Editor, US Government issue, About.com/ThoughtCo, Oct. 1997-present
- Assistant Planner, City of Folsom, 2002-2009
- Former election official (local, state, and federal elections)
- BS, Landscape Architecture, Texas A&M, 1974
- Twitter handle: @govinfo
- Has worked as a liaison with federal agencies such as the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the US Census Bureau.
- Quoted in: