- President of America's Majority Foundation
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“We are launching a nationwide campaign defending the Bush administration’s approach to comprehensive immigration reform and those who support it. The Senate’s failure to pass S. 1639 most obviously affects border security. Congress will enter 2008 without funding for additional fence, border agents, or holding beds, and a without a system of tamper-proof employee identification. The policy of the United States remains what it was: de facto amnesty along an uncontrolled border. But the collateral damage to the conservative movement, largely self-inflicted, is also severe.”
“Immigration Project,” America’s Majority Foundation (accessed Nov. 13, 2007)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, America’s Majority Foundation
- Co-founder, American Shareholders Association
- Former Vice-President, Access Communications Group
- Editor, K.C. Jones Monthly
- Freelance journalist and policy analyst, National Review, Policy Review, Insight Magazine, Education Reform News, and Human Life Review
- None found
- None found