- Editor-in-Chief of LawNewz
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as Aug. 29, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor-in-Chief, LawNewz, Jan. 2016-present
- Reporter, WSB-TV (Atlanta), July 2012-Jan. 2016
- Freelance reporter, WCBS (New York City), Mar. 2012-Aug. 2012
- Reporter, KPNX 12 News (Phoenix), Sep. 2009-July 2011
- Reporter, NBC 26 (Green Bay), Mar. 2007-July 2009
- Former intern, 60 Minutes
- LLM, Yale Law School
- BSJ, Journalism, Northwestern University
- Twitter handle: @RStockmanLAW
- Quoted in: