- Freelance Writer and Political Activist
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow a Path to Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants?"
“75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.
Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.”
“Illegal Alien Crime and Violence: We’re All Victims,” peterbgemma.com, June 2, 2016
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Freelance Writer, published by USA Today, TheDailyCaller.com, Washington Examiner, AmericanThinker.com, and more
- President, Associated Direct Marketing Services, Inc.
- Senior Staff Member, Pat Buchanan US presidential campaign, 2000
- Delegate, Republican National Convention, 1992
- Board Member, Center for National Policy, 1984-1988
- Named one of seven influential “Young Turks” by Life magazine, 1981
- Former Executive Director, National Pro-Life Political Action Committee
- Former Board Member, American Conservative Defense Alliance
- Former President, International Policy Forum
- Former National Executive Committee Member, Constitution Party
- None Found
- Has made media appearances on 60 Minutes, Voice of America, BBC, Nightline, C-Span, and NPR.
- Recipient, George Washington Honors Medal from Freedoms Foundation
- Quoted in: