- Visiting Associate Professor of Economics at Mercer University
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Oct. 19, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Visiting Associate Professor, Economics, Stetson School of Business & Economics, Mercer University
- Former Visiting Faculty Member, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
- Former Research Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- PhD, Economics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MA, Economics, Vanderbilt University
- None found
- Quoted in: