- Associate Professor of Asian American History at the University of Washington
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 17, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Asian American History, University of Washington, 2001-present
- Former Assistant Professor, History, Oberlin College
- Recipient, Merle Curti Award for Coolies and Cane: Race, Labor, and Sugar in the Age of Emancipation, Organization of American Historians, 2006
- Member, Labor and Working Class History Association
- PhD, Cornell University, 2000
- None found