- Senior Special Writer for the Wall Street Journal
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of June 5, 2013.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Media and Academic Journals
Mainstream print, broadcast, radio, and internet media entities such as the New York Times, CNN, ABC News, National Public Radio, Slate.com, Seattlepi.com, etc., as well as influential academic journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Foreign Policy, etc.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Special Writer, Wall Street Journal, 2004-present
- Correspondent, Sao Paulo, Wall Street Journal, 2000-2004
- Award recipient, Special Project on South Asia, South Asian Journalists Association
- Correspondent, India, Wall Street Journal, 1995-2000
- Correspondent, Hong Kong, Wall Street Journal, 1993-1995
- Correspondent, Reuters, June 1987-Dec. 1992
- 1-year of study, L’institut de Sciences Politiques (France)
- Attended lanugage program, Hebrew Ulpan
- MA, Journalism, Columbia University
- BA, International Relations and Psychology, Stanford University
- Ms. Jordan speaks Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Hebrew.
- Finalist, Gerald Loeb Award, UCLA Anderson School of Management, 2007