- Radio Host of Newsradio 850 KOA (Denver, Colorado)
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Nothing that came out of the [Colorado legislature’s illegal immigration] special session will result in a significant exodus of illegals from the state, nor did it do very much to discourage future illegal immigration. Once again, that’s going to require extraordinary reform at the federal level.”
“A Not-So-Special Session,” Rocky Mountain News, July 21, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Radio Host, Newsradio 850 KOA, Denver, Colorado
- Columnist, Rocky Mountain News
- Corporate Finance Executive, Samsonite
- Corporate Finance Executive, Beatrice Foods
- Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Financial Management, U.S. Navy, The Pentagon
- Veteran, U.S. Army
- MBA, University of Denver
- None found