- Former U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service Inspector, Examiner, and Special Agent
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“When the issue of immigration comes up most people purely focus on the lack of integrity to the border that is supposed to separate the United States from America. Clearly that border lacks integrity and represents little more than a speed bump to smugglers who transport illegal aliens and contraband including record quantities of dangerous drugs such as heroin and cocaine into the United States.
However, there are many more components to the immigration system including systems by which aliens are granted visas to enter the United States and various immigration benefits such as conferring employment authorization to aliens in the United States and also include the adjudications process by which aliens are granted lawful immigrant status and even United States citizenship. All of these systems of the immigration system lack integrity.”
Michael W. Cutler, “‘America Now Has an Official Language: Newspeak – The Library of Congress Falls Victim to Semantic Tyranny’ My Article for FrontPage Magazine,” michaelcutler.net, Apr. 5, 2016
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), 2003 – present
- Former U.S. U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service Inspector, Examiner, and Special Agent, 1971 – 2002
- Expert Witness at nine Congressional Hearings on Immigration
- Expert Witness, Presidential Commission on the Terrorist Attacks of September 11
- Advisor, 911 Families for a Secure America
- Guest, O’Reilly Radio Factor, O’Reilly’s No Spin Zone, Fox News, and the Lou Dobbs Tonight
- BA, Communications Arts and Sciences, Brooklyn College, City University of New York, 1971
- None found