- Author and Publisher of the Economic Collapse Blog
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Personally, I am someone that believes that the United States will always need a certain level of legal immigration. But the key word there is ‘legal’. It is absolutely imperative that we require everyone to come in by the front door, so that we can weed out those that would be damaging to our society. But instead of adopting a system that makes sense, we have left the back door wide open while making it extremely challenging to come in through the front door. As a result, we have seen an endless flow of gang members, drug dealers, serial criminals, welfare parasites and political radicals enter this country illegally. We have made it really easy for the ‘bad guys’ to come in, but extraordinarily difficult for the ‘good guys’ to move here. What we are doing does not make any sense at all.”
“American Pharoah: What a Perfect Description for the Guy in the White House,” The Economic Collapse Blog, June 7, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author and Publisher, The Economic Collapse Blog, 2007-present
- Author and Publisher, End of The American Dream Blog
- Author and Publisher, The Most Important News Blog
- Author and Publisher, What the Bible Says About… Blog
- LLM, Levin College of Law, University of Florida
- BA, University of Virginia
- Twitter handle: @Revelation1217