- Professor Emeritus of Political Science at California State University at San Bernardino
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of July, 24, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus, Political Science, California State University at San Bernardino
- Former Professor, Political Science, California State University at San Bernardino
- Former Director, National Security Studies program, California State University at San Bernardino
- Former Assistant Director, Institute for Governmental Affairs, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
- Former Professor/Chair, Department of Political Science, Frostburg State University at Maryland
- Served as a consultant to the City of Milwaukee Office of Personnel, and to numerous city and county agencies in Wisconsin
- PhD, University of Minnesota, 1971
- MS, University of Wisconsin
- BS, University of Wisconsin
- None found