- News Education Manager at KQED
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 30, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- News Education Manager, KQED, 2011-present
- Coal and Climate Screening Coordinator, Center for Investigative Reporting, 2010-2011
- Food Access Campaign Coordinator, Active Voice, 2009-2011
- Journalism Instructor, Fremont High School, Oakland Unified School District, 2004-2006
- Reporter, Oakland Tribune, 2003
- BA, History, Oberlin College, 2002
- Twitter handle: @kqedlowdown
- Quoted in: