- Law and LGBTQ Correspondent for Slate
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 31, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributor, The Advocate, Dec. 2015-present
- American Correspondent, The Eoghan McDermott Show, RTE 2FM, Jan. 2015-present
- Law and LGBTQ Correspondent, Slate, Aug. 2012-present
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2016
- BA, Art History and History, Georgetown University, 2013
- Twitter handle: @mjs_DC