- Staff Writer at the Boston Globe
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Dec. 18, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Staff Writer, Boston Globe (specializes in immigration, Hispanic issues, and K-12 education)
- Former Staff Reporter, Orange County Register
- Former Reporter, Reuters (Bogota, Colombia)
- Former Stringer, The New York Times
- Former Reporter, The San Juan Star and The Tico Times (Puerto Rico)
- First Place, National Association of Hispanic Publications, Outstanding Editorial Excelsior Article “Our Children, Our Future,” 2004
- Fellow, Western Knight Center for Specialized Journalism, 2000
- MA, Economics, University of Texas
- BA, Journalism, University of Massachusetts
- None found