- Former Program Assistant at Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“[T]he rising militarization has not effectively curbed undocumented immigration. Instead, it had the opposite effect-the accelerated rise in militarized enforcement came with an increase in the number of undocumented workers and a decrease in apprehensions.”
Cowritten with Hannah Graf Evans, “The Border Security Myth,” thehill.com, Jan. 21, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Barista and Cashier, La Colombe, 2014-present
- Legal Assistant, Bromberg, Kohler Maya & Maschler, PLLC, 2015-2016
- Program Assistant, Militarism and Civil Liberties, Friends Committee on National Legislation, Aug. 2014-July 2015
- Store Clerk, Barnes and Nobles, 2011-2014
- BA, Peace Studies, Goucher College, 2014
- Twitter handle: @maggieroseee