- Founder and Executive Editor of The Women’s International Perspective (The WIP)
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Sep. 14, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Executive Editor, The Women’s International Perspective (The WIP)
- Teacher, Technology & Skills and Public Speaking, Harvard-Westlake Middle School, Los Angeles
- MA, Applied Linguistics, Columbia University
- BA, Liberal Studies, Sarah Lawrence College
- Attended, I.L.E.E. Spanish Language School, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Attended, Forrester Instituto Internacional, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Attended, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- None found
- Quoted in: