- Owner of John D. Jacob Land Surveying Services
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“[Amnesty] is a mass-pardon for lawbreakers and serves as a disadvantage to those who are legally seeking the American dream. We must not reward people who have crossed our borders illegally. In short, amnesty is looking the other way while a crime is being committed.”
“John Jacob’s Responses to News Candidate Questionnaire,” Deseret News, June 25, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Owner, John D. Jacob Land Surveying Services, 2005-present
- 2006 U.S. Representative candidate, 3rd Congressional District, Utah (defeated)
- Owner-Director, Makau Corporation
- Partner, Triwood Inc.
- Member, Eagle Mountain City Council, Utah
- Air Traffic Controller, Cut Bank, Montana, and Littleton, Colorado
- Real Estate Agent, Bill Brown Realty, Inc.
- Attended, Brigham Young University
- High School Diploma, Lehi High School
- None found