- Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, and Speaker
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“1) Shift our focus from domestic policy to foreign policy and work with our neighbors south of the border to strengthen small- and medium-sized enterprises— the sector that employs the largest number of people in Latin America. To that end, moneys sent home by immigrants could become a transformative force for sustainable local development.
2) Stop promoting export-oriented agribusiness and support instead fair trade and small-farmer organizations in their call for food sovereignty.
3) Raise the minimum wage, strengthen labor laws and increase training benefits for those displaced by economic globalization so we can reduce the economic insecurities that are fueling the anti-immigrant backlash.
4) Cancel impoverished countries’ crippling debts, without imposing onerous conditions that deepen poverty or degrade the environment so they can apply those savings to investments in human resource development.
5) Give the opportunity to any undocumented immigrant with no criminal record residing in the U.S. for over two years to pay a fine and become a legal permanent resident that can contribute fully to the well-being of our country. Anyone who decides to remain outside the law should be identified, investigated, and, if proved to be a threat, deported.”
Email to ProCon.org, Apr. 16, 2015
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder, Producer, Director, Zokalo Entertainment, 2000-present
- President, Agape Toastmasters International, 2008
- Founder, Oneness Institute
- Founding Archangel, Humanity Unites Brilliance
- Certified Member, National Speakers Association
- Certified Member, International Federation for Professional Speakers
- Patron Circle Member, Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Producer and Host, The Love Show
- BA, Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in Madrid
- Theater training, Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute
- Mr. Nebot is the founder of the AHA Method, “helping people access their highest levels of awareness and become more effective and impactful leaders in the world.”
- Mr. Nebot is a Certified Facilitator of Awakening the Dreamer, a “transformational symposium… to bring forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just human presence on the planet.”
- Named one of “The Top 100 Latinos on the Move” by Latino Impact Magazine
- Recipient of the National Speakers Association Connie Award for Best Platform Skills
- Recipient of the Golden Star Halo Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Entertainment Industry
- Starred in the television series La Loba Herida and Divina Obsesion
- Quoted in: