- Coordinator of Research for the National Council on Crime and Delinquency (NCCD)
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of July 30, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Coordinator of Research, National Council on Crime and Delinquency (NCCD)
- Senior Researcher, National Council on Crime and Delinquency
- Assistant Director, Asian Pacific Islander Youth Violence Prevention Center
- Co-Director, Center for Race, Crime, and Social Policy, Cornell
- Historical Researcher, California Department of Parks and Recreation, Office of Historic Preservation
- Research Analyst, Chancellor’s Office, University of California at Berkeley
- DCrim (Doctor of Criminology), Criminology, University of California at Berkeley
- Dr. Isami Arifuku is also referenced as Isami Arifuku Waugh on some early works