- Associate Professor of Economics and Sociology at the University of New Hampshire
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 7, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Economics and Sociology, University of New Hampshire
- Acting-Associate Professor, Sociology, University of North Carolina, 1928-1929
- Former Professor, Economics, Political Science, and Sociology, University of Colorado
- Former Professor, Economics, and Sociology, Simmons College
- PhD, History, University of Pennsylvania, 1922
- None found