- Former Inspector General for the Corporation for National and Community Service
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Sep. 11, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Inspector General, Corporation for National and Community Service, 2007-2009
- Former Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- President, Federal Bar Council, 2002-2004
- Former Chief of Prosecutions for the United States Attorney, Southern District of New York
- Lieutenant, United States Air Force Judge Advocate General, 1957-1960
- JD, cum laude, Yale Law School, 1955
- Degree Unknown, City College of New York, 1952
- Born Sep. 1, 1931
- Died June 24, 2016
- Quoted in: