- Chair of Social Sciences Division at Lakeland College
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of May 20, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chair, Social Sciences Division, Lakeland College, 2000
- Associate Professor of History, Lakeland College, 1993
- Senior Pastor, Mapledale Baptist Church
- DA (Doctor of Arts), Carnegie Mellon
- MA, San Francisco State University
- MDiv (Master of Divinity), Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
- BA, Morehead State University, 1977
- None found