- Former Secretary of the New York State Immigration Commission
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of July 28, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Secretary, New York State Immigration Commission
- Former Secretary, Immigration Department, National Civic Federation
- Special Expert, Foreign-Born Population, United States Census, 1910
- Former Manager of Industrial Relations, United States Housing Corporation
- Former Staff Correspondent, Public Ledger, Philadelphia
- Recipient, Senior Fellowship in Economics, Department of Philosophy, University of Pennsylvania, 1904
- PhD, Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- Born in 1874