- Research Scholar at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Oct. 20, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Scholar, Levy Economics Institute, Bard College, 2013-present
- Research Assistant, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, July 2010-presnt
- Former Graduate Research Assistant, Georgia State University
- Researcher-Consultant, Unidad de Analisis Politicas Sociales y Economicas, July 2005-June 2007
- PhD, Economics, Georgia State University
- Advanced Studies Program Certificate, International Economics and Policy Research, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (Germany), 2008
- Licenciatura (undergraduate degree), Economics, Universidad Católica Boliviana at La Paz (Bolivia)
- None found
- Quoted in: