- Associate Professor of US History at the University of Minnesota
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 6, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, US History, University of Minnesota
- Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department of History, University of Minnesota
- McKnight Land Grant Professor, University of Minnesota, 2003-2005
- Co-Founder, Asian American Studies Initiative, University of Minnesota
- PhD, History, University of California at Berkeley, 1998
- MA, History, University of California at Berkeley, 1993
- BA, History and Cross-Cultural Studies, Tufts University, 1991
- None found