- Professor Emeritus of History and Ethnic Studies at California State University at San Bernardino
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of July 27, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus, History and Ethnic Studies, California State University at San Bernardino
- Lecturer, OAH Distinguished Lectureship Program 2009-2010, Organization of American Historians
- President Emeritus, Immigration and Ethnic History Society
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of American Ethnic History
- Recipient, Robert G. Athearn Award, Western History Association, Oct. 26, 2008
- PhD, History, Harvard University, 1969
- MA, History, Harvard University, 1963
- BA, Queen’s College, City University of New York
- None found