- Political Reporter for LifeZette
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Many states are offering illegal immigrants a host of goodie bags brimming with benefits at the expense of the American taxpayer. These states are putting their security at risk and undermining federal efforts to control illegal immigration…
Ultimately, illegal immigration is a federal issue. But it’s incredibly difficult to control illegal immigration when the country has become a piñata in the eyes of the huddled masses south of the border. They know if they break our barrier, free stuff will come out.”
“States to Illegal Aliens: Welcome,” lifezette.com (accessed Apr. 8, 2016)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Political Reporter, Lifezette, Oct. 2015-present
- Samples Manager, Scholastic, Mar. 2013-Oct. 2015
- Contributing Writer, Breitbart London, Apr. 2014-Apr. 2015
- Contributing Editor, Trending Central, Sep. 2013-Mar. 2014
- Coordinator, Scholastic, Nov. 2010-Feb. 2013
- BA, History, University of Edinburgh, 2009
- Twitter handle: @EGKozak
- Quoted in: