- Policy Analyst in Homeland Security and Cybersecurity at the Heritage Foundation
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Rather than implementing amnesty, Congress should focus on a step-by-step process to enhance enforcement of existing immigration laws, improve the immigration system, and institute reliable border security.”
“Dreaming of Amnesty: Legalization Will Spur More Illegal Immigration,” heritage.org, Oct. 30, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Policy Analyst, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity, Heritage Foundation, Jan. 2012-present
- Ministry team member, Reformed University Fellowship, Aug. 2008-May 2011
- Intern, Johnson & Johnson Federal Affairs, May 2010-Aug. 2010
- Intern, Representative Scott Garrett (R-NJ), May 2009-July 2009
- MPP, Homeland Security, George Mason University, 2015
- BA, Government and Economics, College of William and Mary, 2011
- Twitter handle: @dr_inserra
- Quoted in: