- Founder and Editor-in-Chief of FrontPage Online Magazine
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“[In 1986, a]mnesty came, but enforcement was never seriously implemented either at the border or in the interior. Let us not make this mistake again. First border and interior enforcement must be funded, operational, implemented, and proven successful—and only then can we debate the status of current illegal immigrants, or the need for new guest worker programs. We are in the middle of a global war on terror. 2006 is not 1986. Today, we need proof that enforcement (both at the border and in the interior) is successful before anything else happens.”
“First Things First on Immigration, An Open Letter To President Bush, Senate Majority Leader Frist, and Speaker of the House Hastert,” June 19, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder – Editor-in-Chief, FrontPage Online Magazine, 2000-present
- Founder – President of the David Horowitz Freedom Center (FKA: Center for the Study of Popular Culture), 1988-present
- Founder of Students for Academic Freedom (SAF), 2003-present
- Conservative Public Speaker and Author (formerly on the “left”)
- Co-founder of the New Left, 1960’s
- Editor, Ramparts magazine, 1960’s
- Appeared on the following television shows: Nightline, Crossfire, Today, Hannity and Colmes, The O’Reilly Factor, Good Morning America, C-SPAN, CNBC, Fox News Channel and MSNBC.
- MA, Columbia University, 1961
- BA, University of California at Berkeley, 1959
- None found