- President of Electronic Employer Agent Alliance and President of Worksite Compliance Services, LLC
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 25, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, E2A2, Dec. 2016-present
- President, Worksite Compliance Services, LLC, 2014-present
- Chair, American Payroll Association Government Affairs Task Force Immigration subcommittee
- Founder and Former Chair, National Association of Professional Background Screeners Government Identification Verification Systems committee
- Vice President, Equifax Workforce Solutions Corp., Dec. 1983-Jan. 2014
- Attended the Wharton School Executive Development Program at the University of Pennsylvania
- BS, Washington University, 1975
- In 2004, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) invited Fowler to make recommendations for the electronic Form I-9 rule.
- Quoted in: