- Co-chair of the Colorado Green Party
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“[T]here is a relatively simple idea to limit illegal immigration. What I am articulating here is not an original idea from me, but what a little thinking shows to be a potentially effective and humane and fair way of dealing with this issue without stoking the fires of suspicion, hate and fear. …new immigration laws should be enacted that revolve around this fundamental principle: employers who hire undocumented workers should do prison time – let me repeat that, PRISON TIME – and pay big fines. These laws need to be constructed in such a way as to prevent company executives from avoiding prosecution by contracting out labor.”
“Immigration Solution: Punish Illegal Employers; Respect ALL Employees,” www.davechandler.us, June 15, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-chair, Colorado Green Party
- Candidate, U.S. House of Representatives, Colorado Green Party, 2002 and 2006
- Delegate, 2004 Green Party National Convention, Milwaukee, WI
- Chair, Bill Clinton’s 1992 Presidential Primary Campaign, Jefferson County, CO
- Founder, www.earthside.com
- BA, History, Metropolitan State College
- None found
- Quoted in: