- Executive Director and General Counsel of Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Allowing people to gain an advantage by breaking the law is what happens in countries DACA aliens left. It’s what characterizes societies that prohibit the economic opportunity DACA aliens apparently ‘dream’ of. Let’s work to ensure the rule of law reigns on both sides of the border by restoring immigration law and order here, stopping the endless cycles of amnesty, and committing to an orderly and well-supported return/reform model that’ll make both our countries great.”
“Dale Wilcox: DACA Aliens Should ‘DREAM’ to Return and Reform,” thehill.com, Sep. 14, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director and General Counsel, Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Opinion Contributor, The Hill
- Former CEO, Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Former State and Local Director, Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)
- Former Counsel and Executive Director, Judicial Watch
- JD, cum laude, Regent University School of Law
- BA, Political Science, University of Louisville
- Member of the bars of the US Supreme Court, US State Court of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh and District of Columbia Circuits, US District Courts for the District of Columbia and Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, Supreme Court of the State of Indiana, and District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
- Quoted in: