- Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Verizon
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Mar. 19, 2018
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Vice President for Public Policy and General Counsel, Verizon, Jan. 2015-present
- Member, Board of Trustees, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra
- Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Government Affairs, Verizon, Dec. 2012-Dec. 2014
- Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Verizon, Oct. 2011-Dec. 2012
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Telecom and Verizon Business, Oct. 2009-Oct. 2011
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Business, Oct. 2008-Oct.
- Former Adjunct Professor, International Telecommunications Regulation, American University School of Law
- Former Attorney, Collier, Shannon, Rill & Scott
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1994
- BA, International Relations, University of North Carolina
- None found
- Quoted in: