- Founder and former President of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“Should President Bush and Congress fail to fulfill their oaths of office, and meet their Constitutional obligation to protect these United States from invasion, we, the sovereign people of the United States, having suffered a long train of abuses at the hand of a willfully insolent government, do hereby declare that these States ought, should and will be protected by American Minutemen.”
“Minutemen to Build Arizona-Mexico Border Fence,” Dakota Voice, Apr. 20, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and former President, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (formerly the Civil Homeland Defense)
- Co-Founder and Former Member, Minuteman Project
- Campaign Staff Member, J.D. Hayworth’s US Senate Campaign (R-AZ), 2010
- Candidate, US, Senate (R-AZ), 2010
- Former Kindergarten Teacher
- None found
- A frequent guest on FOX Channel’s Hannity & Colmes
- The Minute Men Civil Defense Corps no longer exists. Co-founder Chris Simcox was arrested on June 19, 2013 for multiple counts of child molestation and convicted of two counts on June 8, 2016. Co-founder J.T. Ready left Minute Men Civil Defense Corps in 2010 to form the US Border Guard, but allegedly killed four people and then committed suicide on May 2, 2012. Co-founder Shawna Forde was convicted and sentenced to death on Feb. 22, 2011 for her involvement in the murder of a nine-year-old girl and her 29-year-old father during a home invasion and robbery in Southern Arizona on May 30, 2009.
- Quoted in: