- Former General Deputy Counsel of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of May 4, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder Partner, Gordon & Bryant Law, Washington, 1975-1993
- Former General Counsel , U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1966 – 1974
- Deputy General Counsel, U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1965
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center, 1964
- Research Analyst, Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1939-1945
- LLB, New York University Law School, 1927
- Died on May 1, 1999