- Acting Law Librarian of Congress at the US Library of Congress
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 20, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Acting Law Librarian of Congress, US Library of Congress, June 30, 2008-present
- Former Senior Specialist, American Public Law, Congressional Research Service, US Library of Congress
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- BA, College of the Holy Cross
- None found