- Editor-in-Chief and Managing Director at Breitbart Texas
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“I think most people are in favor of legal immigration. I think that our current system encourages illegal immigration and I think illegal immigration fuels systems of oppression in Mexico and I think that’s bad… [W]e’re not only hurting ourselves, but we’re hurting people in Mexico who don’t have the ability to defend themselves. That said, it’s very easy for people to be upset and angry at the people who come here illegally, but I actually am not. What I get upset at are the politicians who encourage it, and the politicians who know that we’re in a situation where so many women are being sexually assaulted, so many children coming from Central America are being sexually assaulted, and [politicians] allow this system to continue. That’s what frustrates me, and I don’t blame the Republicans for not wanting comprehensive immigration reform… and I don’t blame just the democrats, I blame both parties for that… Both parties know that there are ways that we can do something to address our current system, and both parties make every effort to continue to allow this to be a wedge issue to benefit them politically.”
Interview with Greta Wodele Brawner, Washington Journal, C-SPAN, June 1, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor-in-Chief and Managing Director, Breitbart Texas
- Co-founder and Director of Operations, Common Ground Relief, Jan.-Apr. 2007
- None found
- Twitter handle: @brandondarby
- Served as an FBI informant infiltrating protest groups at the 2008 Republican National Convention
- Main subject in documentary film Informant