- Mayor Pro Tempore, City Council of City of Farmers Branch, Texas
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
“As you are probably aware, Ordinance 2903, which prohibits apartment landlords from renting property to most illegal immigrants, comes to the voters for approval. We believe this ordinance is important to ensure the safety of our community, the values of our homes, the quality of our schools and the ability to redevelop many of our retail areas that have been in decline for several years.”
Voting campaign in support of City of farmers Branch Ordinance 2903, May, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, City Council, Place 5, City of Farmers Branch, Texas, 2007-present
- Mayor Pro Tempore, City Council, Place 5, City of Farmers Branch, Texas, 2003-2007
- Former Member, Planning and Zoning Commission, City of Farmers Branch, Texas, 2003
- None found
- None found