- Former Associate Professor of History at St. Mary's University
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Aug. 4, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Associate Professor, History, St. Mary’s University
- Co-Editor, Chicana Matters Series, University of Texas Press
- Recipient, Scholar of the Year Award, National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies, 2007
- Recipient, Franzke Feminist Award, St. Mary´s University, 2006
- Member, Conference Advisory Board, “The Interpretation and Representation of Latino Cultures: Research and Museums National Conference,” Smithsonian Institution, Nov. 20-23, 2002
- Advisor, Esperanza Peace and Justice Center
- Former Member, Board of Editorial Advisors, American Studies Association
- Co-Founder, Mujeres Activas en Letras y Cambio Social (MALCS)
- PhD, Stanford University