- Attorney and Senior Researcher at Human Rights Watch (HRW)
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
No position found as of Sep.7, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with advanced degrees in fields relevant to immigration. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to immigration.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Attorney and Senior Researcher at Human Rights Watch
- Sandler Fellow, Human Rights Watch, 2001
- Consultant, Jesuit Refugee Services, Ivory Coast and Guinea
- Liaison Assistatnt, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, 1993-1994
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2001
- MA, International Affairs, Columbia University
- BA, Peace and Conflict Studies, University of California at Berkeley
- Attended, Refugee Studies Programme, Oxford University
- None found