- Immigration Reporter at USA Today
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Government Allow a Path to Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants?"
“I get the anger. I understand the frustration. And whether you think granting US citizenship to undocumented immigrants is the right thing to do or unwarranted amnesty, there’s no question that Hispanics have been both buffeted and taken for granted by politicians in recent years.
But the only way to fix that is by continuing to enhance their political clout.”
“Voices: Why Hispanics Shouldn’t Boycott Election, USA Today,” Sep. 25, 2014
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Immigration Reporter, USA Today, Aug. 2006-present
- News Reporter, Palm Beach Post, 2003-2006
- News Reporter, Pensacola News Journal, 2000-2003
- BS, Communications, Florida International University, 2000
- Attended University of Michigan
- Twitter handle: @alangomez
- Quoted in: