- International Business and Economics Correspondent at National Public Radio (NPR)
- None Found to the question "Should the Government Allow Immigrants Who Are Here Illegally to Become US Citizens?"
None found as of Oct. 19, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Cofounder and Cohost of Planet Money, a coproduction of National Public Radio (NPR) and This American Life
- International Business and Economics Correspondant, NPR
- Former Middle East Correspondant, Marketplace, Public Radio International
- BA, University of Chicago, degree and dates unknown
- Mr. Davidson’s radio broadcast “The Giant Pool of Money” was named one of the top ten works of journalism of the decade by the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute and New York University.
- Recipient of the Peabody award for broadcast journalism
- Recipient of the DuPont-Columbia award for broadcast journalism
- Recipient of the Polk award for broadcast journalism
- Quoted in: